How to Invest
For Certificates and Demand Investment Accounts
- Contact National Covenant Properties to receive an investment packet, which will include a current Offering Circular and an application form. Investment packets can be sent to you by email if desired. Upon receipt, review the Offering Circular carefully to determine whether or not you wish to invest in an NCP Certificate.
- Complete the application form, being sure to closely follow the instructions.
- Make your check payable to “National Covenant Properties.”
- Return check and application by mail to National Covenant Properties. Applications can be returned via email or fax when the initial deposit is being made via ACH.
For IRAs or HSAs
- Contact National Covenant Properties to receive an investment packet, which will include a current Offering Circular, an application form and an ID Verification Form. Ask to speak to a Certified IRA Specialist for administrative support on your rollover or trustee-to-trustee transfer. Investment packets can be sent via email or regular mail. Upon receipt, review the Offering Circular carefully to determine whether or not you wish to invest in an NCP IRA or HSA Certificate.
- Complete the application form, being sure to closely follow its instructions. Only pages one and two need to be returned, the disclosure pages are for your records.
- Complete the ID verification form and return with a copy of ID.
- Make your contribution check payable to “National Covenant Properties.”
- Return form(s) and contribution check via mail to National Covenant Properties. Applications can be returned via email or fax when the initial contribution is being made via ACH.
If you have any questions about how to invest, contact Angel
*The offer and sale of the Certificates is limited to persons who, prior to receipt of our Offering Circular, were members of, contributors to, participants in, or affiliates of The Evangelical Covenant Church, including any program, activity, or organization that constitutes a part of The Evangelical Covenant Church, or any of its conferences, or any congregation of The Evangelical Covenant Church, or other persons who are ancestors, descendants, or successors in interest to such persons (Investors). The offer and sale of certificate to investors residing in the state of Washington is limited to persons or entities who are, prior to the solicitation for the purchase of said Certificates, members of, contributors to, or listed as participants in, National Covenant Properties, or their relatives (as defined in RCW 21.20.005(13)). This does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the Certificates. There shall not be any sale of the Certificates in any state in which such offer, solicitation, or sale is not authorized. The offering is made solely by the Offering Circular. The offering of Certificates involves certain risks, which are more fully disclosed in the Offering Circular under the heading “Risk Factors.” In the event NCP exercises its right to redeem a Certificate prior to maturity and upon sixty (60) days notice to the holder thereof, payment of the outstanding principal and interest will be paid to the holder to the date of redemption. The Variable Rate Certificates, Demand Investment Accounts, Individual Retirement Account (IRA) Certificates, and Health Savings Account (HSA) Certificates are not available for sale to investors residing in South Carolina. The Variable Rate Certificates and Demand Investment Accounts are not available for sale to investors residing in Louisiana. NCP’s Certificates are not insured by any governmental agency or private insurance company, including the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, or any state bank, insurance fund, or any other governmental agency.