Ways We Can Help
Real Estate Services provides no cost assistance to churches in all matters related to land and facility.
When Considering a Project
- Provide churches with perspective and experience so you can make the best facility-related decisions for their unique situation.
- Evaluate options and even your target area with you to assess the opportunities.
- Provide an evaluation of your current facility, helping you identify opportunities for improvement within your own facility.
- Review lease agreements and purchase contracts, or even help negotiate these contracts on your behalf.
Evaluating Your Options
We’re experts in:
- Running financial projections to establish a reasonable project budget and borrowing capacity which will provide cash flow projections for your project as you incorporate it into your church’s budget.
- Offering advice on assembling your Project Team and the use of outside professionals. Assembling a quality team and engaging the proper architect, contractor and capital fund consultant will ensure a successful project. Give us the opportunity to share our experiences with you.
- Sharing insights on capital fund drives. We have found that your money is always cheaper, which is why fundraising is so important. Let us share our insights with you.
Before applying for an NCP Loan
We’ll be your primary contact for making a loan application to NCP. Please contact us early to help get your loan application together and submit it in time for an NCP board meeting, which occurs the second Thursday of every even numbered month.
Before starting construction
After your loan is approved, but before you begin construction, a construction escrow call
will be set by your Real Estate Services vice president so all parties understand the process and how different aspects of the project are being paid with loan proceeds and capital funds.
We will come alongside you to help monitor the project and make sure it’s staying on track. Change orders and cost overruns provide the greatest headaches for any church project. We will work with you to try to eliminate both.
We strive for clear and open communication throughout the project. When in doubt, contact Rob and Rollie.
If your church is a member of the Alaska, Central, East Coast, Great Lakes, Midwest, or Southeast Conferences, contact Rob Hall.
If your church is a member of the Canada, Northwest, Pacific Northwest, or Pacific Southwest Conferences, contact Rollie Persson.